ACCOUNT MANAGER (LONDON)
BE-HOOKD seeks an Account Manager (LONDON)
Working at Be-Hookd isn’t just a job – it’s an experience.
We are looking to hire a tech-savy and fast learning Account Manager with a background in music to join our fast-growing team in London. Commitment to excellence in digital marketing as well as strong understanding of social media best practice in the entertainment space is required.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Account Manager to work across our clients roster.
Want to work with a young and fresh team? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional communication skills and a good grasp of the music business to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
Applicants must have an affable and confident personality, striving to deliver projects at a fast, precise work rate and a strong sense of purpose.
- Being aware of digital trends and tailoring our clients’ strategy to fit these trends
- Social media strategy across multiple campaigns. (General management out of campaign).
- Assessing social media reach and implementing fan engagement campaigns.
- Creating bespoke pitching idea decks for clients, incl. all current & predicted social reach statistics.
- Checking and updating each client’s conversation planners
- Creating bespoke advertising assets for clients (Graphics, video clips, photo edits, etc.).
- Dealing with client requests and keeping account director informed of any important changes
- Creating weekly content plans for client approval.
- Scheduling content plans to be posted.
- Weekly & monthly reporting.
- Feeding back client progress to digital agents and group account director
- Assisting managing director, digital lead and digital agent
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends to maximise the results of each
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office. Design and editing skills (HTML, photoshop) would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- 2+ years’ experience of working in digital marketing in the music industry, working closely with artists and managers
- Organised self-starter
- Fresh ideas on how to positively engage and drive roster
- Able to interpret data and research new opportunities and approaches
- Able to hit the ground running and work at a fast pace
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Able to think strategically but also take a hands-on approach with all campaigns
- Committed to excellence in digital marketing
- Ability to travel and attend gigs nationally and internationally
YOU ARE INFORMED about
- Strong understanding of social media best practice
- Latest developments in the digital space/ social media
- Music artists and genres
- Daily goings-on in the world
& hungry to know more!
YOU are ACCOUNTABLE FOR + MEASURED AGAINST:
- Monthly reach, shares and video views across our digital platforms.
- Growth of your clients’ channels
YOU’LL DEMONSTRATE OUR BE-HOOKD VALUES:
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently
- Thinking ahead
- Showing initiative/ being proactive
- Problem solving
Salary on application. Competitive. Dependent on experience.
Send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Account Manager London’ as the subject.
Please note that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to respond to everyone.