DIGITAL CHANNEL MANAGER (LONDON)
BE-HOOKD seeks an Digital Channel Manager (LONDON)
Working at Be-Hookd isn’t just a job – it’s an experience.
We are looking to hire a tech-savy and fast learning Digital Channel Manager with a background in music/ entertainment and/ or experience working in a digital agency to join our fast-growing team in London. Commitment to excellence in digital marketing as well as strong understanding of social media best practice in the entertainment space is required.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Account Manager to work across our clients roster.
Want to work with a young and fresh team? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional communication skills and a good grasp of the music business to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
Applicants must have an affable and confident personality, striving to deliver projects at a fast, precise work rate and a strong sense of purpose.
- Being aware of digital trends and tailoring our clients’ strategy to fit these trends
Oversee multiple social channels, managing messaging/marketing and post optimisation
Work closely with content team on creative, editorial and sourcing requirements as well as workflow optimisation.
Manage posting / optimisation, creative development, and analysis for social campaigns, sharing findings in an ongoing manner with key stakeholders.
- Assessing social media reach and implementing fan engagement campaigns.
- Creating bespoke pitching idea decks for clients, incl. all current & predicted social reach statistics.
- Creating weekly/monthly content plans for client approval.
- Scheduling content plans to be posted.
- Weekly & monthly reporting.
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends to maximise the results of each
- 2+ years’ experience of working in digital marketing in the music industry or agency background, working closely with artists and managers
- Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Ability and desire to work in a fast paced high change and hands on environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Extremely detail-oriented and organised.
Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills.
Experience / Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office. Design and editing skills (HTML, photoshop) would be considered a plus.
- Fresh ideas on how to positively engage and drive roster
- Able to interpret data and research new opportunities and approaches
- Able to think strategically but also take a hands-on approach with all campaigns
- Committed to excellence in digital marketing
- Ability to travel and attend gigs nationally and internationally
YOU ARE INFORMED about
- Strong understanding of social media best practice
- Latest developments in the digital space/ social media
- Music artists and genres
- Daily goings-on in the world
& hungry to know more!
YOU are ACCOUNTABLE FOR + MEASURED AGAINST:
- Monthly reach, shares and video views across our digital platforms.
- Growth of your clients’ channels
YOU’LL DEMONSTRATE OUR BE-HOOKD VALUES:
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently
- Thinking ahead
- Showing initiative/ being proactive
- Problem solving
Salary on application. Competitive. Dependent on experience.
Send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Digital Channel Manager London’ as the subject.
Please note that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to respond to everyone.