JUNIOR ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (LONDON)
BE-HOOKD seeks a Junior Account Assistant (LONDON)
Working at Be-Hookd isn’t just a job – it’s an experience.
We are looking for a fast learning, tech-savvy graduate with a background in music to fill the entry level position as Junior Account Assistant as part of our fast-growing team in London.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Junior Account Assistant to work across our client roster.
Want to work with a young and fresh team? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional communication skills and a good grasp of the music business to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
Applicants must have an affable and confident personality, striving to deliver projects at a fast, precise work rate and a strong sense of purpose.
- First point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization;
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings, liaising with clients and internal team;
- Monitor weekly & monthly reporting including client health check;
- Responsible for effective community management across the board;
- Executing and advising on comms strategy with feedback from Digital Lead on community management;
- Regular monthly social stats update to ensure customer success and client health;
- Regular monthly client quality control across all of our clients' pages;
- Supporting across the social shopfront (i.e. company's socials)
- Assisting CEO, managing director, digital lead
YOU ARE INFORMED about
- Strong understanding of social media best practice
- Latest developments in the digital space/ social media
- Music artists and genres
- Daily goings-on in the world
& hungry to know more!
YOU’LL DEMONSTRATE OUR BE-HOOKD VALUES:
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently
- Thinking ahead
- Showing initiative/ being proactive
- Problem solving
Salary on application. Competitive. Dependent on experience.
Send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Junior Account Assistant London’ as the subject.
Please note that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to respond to everyone.